Stand Up Awareness Week
This week our school took part and had great fun in Stand Up Awareness Week. Everyone in our school community has benefited in some way, be that in gaining knowledge, in gaining understanding or being safe in the knowledge we all can feel safe, secure and valued in our school.
We had many activities all week:
- 5th year Sophie Lucey gave a talk about LGBTI+ Awareness to all year groups in SPHE and RE classes.
- Hand sewing LGBTI+ flag making with TY students (Korean Language class) and LCA1, 5th year students.
- TY Art students’ created digital Poster with their I-pads.
- A non uniform day with each year group wearing a different colour of the rainbow.
- Well done to all staff and students who participated